Cholesterol

The Cholesterol Truth

It may surprise you to know that cholesterol itself isn’t bad. In fact, cholesterol is just one of the many substances created and used by our bodies to keep us healthy. Cholesterol is made up of 70% Cholic acid which breaks down and metabolizes fat for energy, and the other 30% produces most of our Hormones (Testosterone, Progesterone, Estrogen and DHEA). Cholesterol is essential for Brain health, Immune response and Hormonal stability. Most people think bad cholesterol only comes from eating fat. Healthy fat enhances the positive effects of cholesterol without causing the inflammatory bad ramifications of bad cholesterol. Excessive sugar in the blood stream goes to the liver which produces bad Triglycerides and HDL. Bad fat will cause an inflammatory response to cause a bad quality LDL.

High Cholesterol or fat does not cause plaguing or blockage in the arteries, Inflammation causes plaguing or blockage. Inflammation can be caused by numerous factors; atheroscTrans-fat intake, stress, genetics, sugar, insulin surges, toxins and a combination of bad lifestyle choices.

Live Longer Live Well (L3W) is in favor of eating high quality fats, and eating for your Biochemical Type. Eating for your Biochemical Type will reduce the amount of excessive sugar in the blood and increasing the quality of your Cholesterol.

Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL and Triglyceride blood serum levels are obsolete. Those markers give the total number found in the blood not the Quality or size. A patient can have a total cholesterol of 230 and be totally healthy with no arteriolosclerosis and get all of the positive effects (brain, hormonal and immune) of Cholesterol. While a patient with a 150 total cholesterol can have inflammation and cardiovascular disease. Brain and Hormonal signs and symptoms can present such as: memory issues, foggy, headaches, low libido, sexual dysfunction, hot flashes, anxiety, sugar cravings, lack of motivation and any brain or hormone signs or symptoms.

The L3W system reduces the risk of arteriosclerosis and diabetes. The next post will talk about the new and accurate testing for cholesterol, diabetes and cardiovascular risks.

Leave a Reply


This is the popup. What triggers it?